Location: Irvine, California
Jennifer Tanios is an associate attorney with Lanza & Smith, PLC. She has extensive experience in business and real estate, notably including over 10 years’ experience in litigation and transactional engagements. She has represented various institutions including corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies regarding commercial and related topics. Mrs. Tanios has assisted in the successful handling of litigation matters through resolution in state and federal courts. Additionally, she has effectively handled many bankruptcy cases in federal court.
Mrs. Tanios has also negotiated and drafted buy-sell agreements, asset sales, stock sales, commercial leases, litigation settlements and other business transactions. Having been raised in business-minded family, Mrs. Tanios is uniquely positioned to zealously protect the legal and business interests of her clients.
Mrs. Tanios received dual B.A. degrees from the University of California, Irvine, in Political Science and Psychology. Thereafter, she received her J.D. from American University Washington School of Law. While in law school, Mrs. Tanios was Symposium Editor for the Journal of Gender, Social Policy & the Law, as well as a legal fellow in the US Senate. She is a member of the State Bar of California and is admitted to practice in federal courts, notably the Central and Eastern Districts of California. In her spare time, Mrs. Tanios enjoys volunteering with her church, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and event planning.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Trial Practice
- Commercial Landlord/Tenant
- Complex Litigation
- Unfair Competition
- California State Bar, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2021
- University of California, Irvine, Irvine, California
- B.A.– 2005
- Double Major: Political Science & Psychology
- Dean’s List
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, D.C.
- J.D.– 2008
- Journal of Gender, Social Policy, and the Law: Staff Writer and Symposium Editor -2007-2008
- Legal Fellow at United States Senate, 2007